Why did we cut a shoe in half?

Designed with casual fashion in mind with no compromises in pediped quality, some of our new street sole styles have arrived (with more on their way)!

From construction to materials and having a low drop for a barefoot feel, they'll benefit your little ones far beyond their great casual looks.  These stylish new additions may surprise you with how different they are from other brands, and if you need to see to believe it--we cut these shoes in half to show you!

Quite the difference, right?

All our street soles also feature the Flex Fit System, and many are machine washable and vegan!

We feel like we've made the step in the right direction with our new street soles.  What do you think?

Comments (6) -

• Valerie Osterbrock

9/7/2017 6:13:58 PM |

The street soles look fabulous! I'll be excited to get one on my son and, later, my daughter too! Just a note about the half shoe graphic: there is a typo of Linking instead of Lining in the top left comment. =)

• Joan Hollenbaugh

9/7/2017 9:13:13 PM |

Love these shoes! Thanks for making them in the larger sizes. I've been buying my grand daughter Pedipeds for 10 years and am so sad she's getting too big for them.

• Richard from pediped

9/8/2017 8:04:20 AM |

Thanks Valerie--good catch! Smile

Joan!  Thank you for being with us for 10 years!  We'll be here if you get more grandchildren :-D

• Anne Nicholson

9/9/2017 1:55:17 PM |

These shoes look amazing. Love the pink boots and pink/gold shoes. My daughter has been wearing pedipeds for seven years and loves that they are so comfortable and unique. She'll love these too.  I can't wait to order them!

• Amber M

9/20/2017 1:11:38 PM |

How does this cross section differ from an existing flex cross section?

• Richard from pediped

9/21/2017 2:13:25 PM |

Hi Amber! The street soles differ from some of our other soles because it's last sits lower. We've added a unique pediped footbed to add extra support and comfort.